- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Render, Block, Cedar and Render over block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Smart wiring
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Separate Oven, Separate Cooktop, Extractor, Heat Pump, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Water, Private
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to shops
About this listing
Fancy walking your dog, taking your kayak or other beach toys to the sand - family fun to enjoy now and for future generations, with the choice of two quality beaches, the hardest thing to do is wash the sand from your feet before you enjoy BBQs and entertaining back home on one of the substantial decks.
The architecturally designed brand new home is built with panoramic views, easy living, location and with a luxury lifestyle in mind. This exquisite 349m2 (approx) property is elevated, with wrap-around decking, glass balustrade and the favourable north / east positioning ensures ample sun and plenty of room for a quiet read or simply relax and soak in the amazing sea views.
The stylish kitchen with high-end appliances is truly the heart of the home and is complemented with a large, practical scullery. You can easily create divine meals without missing a beat and being involved in what is happening in the open plan living area.
The master suite has a floor-to-ceiling slider, large luxurious ensuite, walk-in robe, and an enviable view to wake up to every morning. There are three additional large double bedrooms and a second lounge offering a separate space for the kids or guests. The family bathroom exudes quality with a stand-alone bath, double vanity, large separate shower and a separate toilet. The large room downstairs is ideal as a teenagers' retreat, area for an extended family member, rumpus room or perfect as a work from home space.
Seldom available and often sought after, this unbeatable location positions you just moments from the best of what the Whangaparaoa Peninsula offers: summer swimming, beach walks on Matakatia or Tindalls Bay, cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, the supermarket, schools, and parks. The convenience of the city ferry from nearby Gulf Harbour makes accessing the CBD a breeze (if you can bring yourself to leave this sanctuary!).
Don't wait - you can enjoy this Christmas with your friends and family in this one-of-a-kind home, designed for you to enjoy all the benefits of beachside living all year-round!
Will you be the lucky one to call this home?
Property Documents Available for Download: http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/852403/OR9688/1043-Whangaparaoa-Road#documents